G. Church planting will be successful.
• We have a big God who promises His presence (Matthew 28:20).
• The church is His program for glory (Ephesians 3:10-13).
• We should not be discouraged in trouble (Ephesians 3:10-13).
• Announcing the Gospel is powerful (Romans 1:16). Our confidence should be in the Gospel, not ourselves, not in money, big meetings, success, music, etc.
• All the nations will have representatives in heaven so ethnic ministry can only succeed (Matthew 24:13).
• All authority has been given to Him in heaven and earth (Matthew 28:18).
• He has promised us His presence, as He promised Moses, (Exodus 33:14-16).
• The feet of those who proclaim His reign are beautfiul (Isaiah 52:7).
• God is gracious and merciful even when we are disobedient to His call. He eventually will get His work done (Jonah 1-4).