Below are prayer requests we have received from ministries and attendees here at TACC. We encourage you to be praying for your church family and below are just a few examples of what you could be praying for. If you would like to add your own request, please fill out the form here or email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org (please be sure to specify whether or not you would like your request shared or just sent to our elders).
- For our church and community as we read and pray through the Bible this year. Pray that we will come, as we read and pray, “to delight in God’s presence, to rest in his love, to cherish his will,” D.A. Carson.
- For God’s direction in missions in Orange and across the globe. Pray that we would grow in our determination and faithfulness as we participate in His mission.
REQUESTS FROM TACC:
- For the Diaz family. Pray for peace in their household and in their marriage.
- For Jenn’s Uncle Garth. That he would get better and receive salvation.
- For our children. That they will follow the Lord will all their heart.
- For Cindy Bobo’s health. She is severely anemic. Pray for God’s healing hand as well as wisdom as she works to take better care of her health.