The Youth summer camp trip is July 10th-15th. We will be Canyoneering, Inflatable Kayaking, Rafting Class IV, Rock Climbing and enjoying God’s creation. For more info check out: www.rocknwater.com!
Rooted - Junior High and High School Ministry
Currently our youth ministry combines both junior high and high school students into a unified group we call "Rooted."
Sunday Mornings - Discipleship Hour
- 9-10am - Room 212. We are currently going through a series on loving one another. All students are encouraged to join the worship service with their families at 10:30am.
Sunday Evenings - Youth Group
- 6:00-8:00pm - Room 212. We long to be a loving community of students who follow Jesus and live to make him known. When we meet together we play some games, spend time worshiping God in music, hear teaching from Scripture, share and encourage one another, and celebrate for whatever reason we can find!
Facebook: We have a group on Facebook that we encourage all students and families to 'join' to interact on and to receive any updates/events for the youth group.
Email: To receive a weekly email update for all things Rooted please email the youth director.
Check out our Bible Reading Page!
**If you have any questions regarding the youth group or would like to become better connected, email the youth director directly!
The TACC Youth Ministry exists to assist families in leading Junior High and High School students into a growing relationship and discipleship with Jesus.
We desire to see students grow to love the Lord their God with all of their heart, soul, mind, and strength (Deut. 6:5; Matt. 22:37). In pursuit of this goal, we aim to see students grow in four main areas of discipleship: knowing, being, doing, and sharing.
1) Knowing: We aim to see students grow through an increased knowledge of God and His truth (John 17:17; 2 Cor. 4:6; Col. 1:10; 2 Pet. 1:2-3). Fundamentally, this means first knowing Jesus as their Savior and entering into a personal relationship with Him. Secondly, this means actively pursuing an ever-deepening knowledge of God and what it means to be a devoted follower of Jesus in the path of discipleship.
2) Being: We aim to see students grow through understanding and living out their identity in Christ (Ezek. 11:19-20; Rom. 6:6-8; 2 Cor. 5:17; 2 Pet. 1:4). As students grow in their knowledge of God and how He would have them live, we desire to see them grow in tune with the Holy Spirit’s sanctifying work in their lives to form them in the image of Christ.
3) Doing: We aim to see students grow through doing the work of the ministry (Rom. 2:13; 1 Cor. 10:31; Ephesians 2:10; James 2:18-20). We desire our students to be involved with works of service and ministry which challenge them to be followers of Jesus in both their words and their actions.
4) Sharing: We aim to see students grow through sharing their faith and making disciples (Matt. 28:18-20; Acts 1:8; Col. 1:27-28). We desire to equip our students with training and opportunities to both personally and corporately share the gospel with clarity and boldness.
1. Gospel: We are all about the good news of Jesus
2. Family: We are all about Jesus' people
3. Mission: We are all about making Jesus known everywhere