Below are prayer requests we have received from ministries and attendees here at TACC. We encourage you to be praying for your church family and below are just a few examples of what you could be praying for. If you would like to add your own request, please fill out the form here or email your request to email@example.com (please be sure to specify whether or not you would like your request shared or just sent to our elders).
- For God's grace to abound at TACC and a bond of unity around Jesus our Saviour.
- For wisdom, direction, and wise counsel from God for the elders as they prepare and plan for the future of our church.
- That our church body diligently prays for our future to reach the lost. That our church body walks in the fear of the Lord and comfort of the Holy Spirit (Acts 9:31).
- For our upcoming You Belong Here! event. That we would reach the people in our community and that we be a welcoming place for new visitors on September 23rd.
REQUESTS FROM TACC:
- Continued prayers for Bev Rose and her family as her condition worsens. Pray for God's comfort and love as they walk through this difficult time.
- Jennifer Leoncio: Pray for my mom Sally to recover from surgery and beat her cancer by gaining her strength back from the Lord and motivation to move around so she can gain her strength.