January 26, 2014 Series: Everyday Church in Relentless Pursuit
Passage: 1 Peter 2:4–2:12
1. The war against our soul and the preciousness of Christ is urgent (1 Peter 2:11).
2. Spiritual sacrifices given through Jesus Christ reflects His preciousness (1 Peter 2:5).
3. Spiritual sacrifices, what are they?
Life Group Discussion
1. How much money did you pay to go to college? To get married? How much pain do you endure to do a sport? Raise your children?
2. In what ways do we show how precious Christ is to us on a daily basis?
3. s discipline, doing the thing you would not normally be attracted to do, because you want to accomplish something that you would love to achieve? What would be a better understanding of discipline?
4. What kinds of warfare would the enemy of our souls engage in so that we
would not make spiritual sacrifices?
5. What are spiritual sacrifices? Are we inclined to make them?
6. What kinds of sacrifices, our own desires, do we need to make to make spiritual sacrifices?
7. What does evangelism have to do with the preciousness of Christ and the spiritual sacrifices we make through Him?
More in Everyday Church in Relentless Pursuit
June 29, 2014"Bands of Brothers and Sisters - part 2"
June 19, 2014"Bands of Brothers and Sisters"
June 9, 2014"Worried About So Many Things? Get That Fixed Now!"