"Bands of Brothers and Sisters - part 2"
June 29, 2014 Series: Everyday Church in Relentless Pursuit
Passage: 1 Peter 5:12–5:14
1. Be faithful - not flashy (1 Peter 5:12).
2. Stay on Christ’s mission - stand fast (1 Peter 5:12).
3. Affirm and encourage the other soldiers to stand fast (1 Peter 5:13).
4. Accept each other with love: greet with hospitality (1 Peter 5:14).
5. Rest in the peace of being in Christ (1 Peter 5:14).
Life Group Discussion Guide
1. Think of a time someone said something affirming to you. What did they say and why do you remember it?
2. Is there a difference between Christian and non-Christian affirmation? Does Paul or Peter or John ever thank the person themselves, or do they thank God for the person?
What’s the difference?
3. How can we find the experience of peace apart from TV, Entertainment, burying ourselves in a book, etc? How should we find peace?
More in Everyday Church in Relentless Pursuit
June 19, 2014"Bands of Brothers and Sisters"
June 9, 2014"Worried About So Many Things? Get That Fixed Now!"
June 8, 2014"What's a Pastor to Do?