Weightlifting for Life
August 10, 2014 Series: Psalms for the City
Passage: Psalm 105:1–105:45
- Give thanks to God, everywhere you go, with joy. Psalm 105:1-3
- Go to the promises. Psalm 105:7-11; Isaiah 41:10; Ephesians 1:11; 2 Corinthians 1:20; 2:14; 2 Peter 1:3-4; Isaiah 54:17; 55:10-11; Hebrews 13:5; John 15:5, 7
- Recount, remember, re-think about what God has done. Relate His work in the past, His work recorded in the Bible, to His work in your life in the present. Psalm 105:2, 5, 12-45; Psalm 78:1-8; Psalm 106:7-8.
Life Group Discussion Questions:
- List 100 things you can be thankful for at TACC.
- List 100 blessings in your life.
- Share 5 Bible promises that believers can trust in.
- Thank God in prayer for all those things.
More in Psalms for the City
October 26, 2014The Sweetness of the Book
October 19, 2014Just How Glorious is He?
October 12, 2014High, Holy, Humble