Weightlifting for Life
August 10, 2014 Series: Psalms for the City
Passage: Psalm 105:1–105:45
- Give thanks to God, everywhere you go, with joy. Psalm 105:1-3
- Go to the promises. Psalm 105:7-11; Isaiah 41:10; Ephesians 1:11; 2 Corinthians 1:20; 2:14; 2 Peter 1:3-4; Isaiah 54:17; 55:10-11; Hebrews 13:5; John 15:5, 7
- Recount, remember, re-think about what God has done. Relate His work in the past, His work recorded in the Bible, to His work in your life in the present. Psalm 105:2, 5, 12-45; Psalm 78:1-8; Psalm 106:7-8.
Life Group Discussion Questions:
- List 100 things you can be thankful for at TACC.
- List 100 blessings in your life.
- Share 5 Bible promises that believers can trust in.
- Thank God in prayer for all those things.