"Thinking Globally Acting Locally"
1. Based upon Jesus's final commandment in Matthew 28:19 to HIS Church "TO GO", with all that is going on in my life right now, what is the most effective way for you to be obedient and be an example to your family and obey HIS commandment "TO GO" right now?
2. Do you consider yourself a Goer or Sender?
3. A Church that stops being Mission-minded will someday be a Mission-field. How can we intentionally and creatively pass on a Missional Culture to the next generation?
4. "Everyone with Christ is a Missionary and those without Christ are the Mission-field." How can we better devote ourselves to God's mission where HE has placed us?
5. Do you as a family personally know any current Missionaries serving locally or globally? If you do, how can you as a family consistently encourage them?
If you don't know, the church can provide you names of Missionaries they are connected with. Perhaps your small group can adopt and pray for a Missionary as a group.
other sermons in this series