"How to Never Worry About Money Ever Again"
April 3, 2016 Series: Follow Me
Passage: Matthew 6:19–6:24
“If you’re a genuine believer in Jesus, there’s one thing that you cannot stand. You can go through a lot, but the one thing that makes you come unglued is if you think God’s not for you.” — Dale Ralph Davis
1. Fix your life on Him, Matthew 6:19-21; 2 Corinthians 5:14-15.
2. Fight to see Him without the fog, Matthew 6:22-23.
3. Look to Him for everything, He is a giving, gracious and merciful Father/Master, Matthew 6:24.
1. What’s the difference between a purchase and an investment? Do we use this language sometimes in our use of money? Why?
2. What things have you purchased that have turned into a waste of money? Why?
3. What are some things we can do to delight in God?
T or F You are the sum of your habits.
T or F Most of us have too much delight in money.
T or F You can be rich and love God at the same time.
T or F You can delight in money and God at the same time.
4. What is a habit? What are some spiritual habits? Can other habits creep in and crowd out spiritual habits? Do we have to fight for habits?