“God Speaks and so We Must: The Ten Commandments”
February 5, 2017 Series: Shock & Awe: The Year of the Bible 2017
Passage: Exodus 19:1–20:26
Key Passage: Exodus 19-20
1. I must be your only treasure. My decision.
2. You must be in total submission to Me.
3. You must rightly proclaim my deeds and my character.
4. You must totally trust Me by stopping.
5. You must honor your parents.
6. You must be pro-life.
7. You must be pro-marriage.
8. You must be pro-compatibilist work/sharing.
9. You must be pro-truth.
10. You must be content in Me as your only true treasure.