"Together for the Gospel"
Passage: Philippians 1:27–2:30
Sunday Sermon: Nov 19th, 2017
1. Accept our mission with honor. The calming, joyful, roller-coaster, mission of the church: lives reflecting the Gospel, Philippians 1:27-30; 2:2.
2. Pass on the comforts of Jesus. Pick second fiddle. In every way we ask, “What can I do to help?” Philippians 2:1-4.
3. Take on Jesus’ attitude: become a servant, Philippians 2:5-11.
4. Obey the Gospel, be a light by the Word, Philippians 2:12-18.
5. It can happen: two examples, Philippians 2:19-30.