"Putting the Pieces of My Life Together this Easter"
April 1, 2018 Series: Easter 2018
Passage: Mark 16:1–16:8
Sunday Sermon: April 1, 2018
In America today, we live in a collective chaos of life – real and fake.
The three women at the tomb had some collective chaos going on also:
- They didn’t think about the stone before they left for the tomb.
- They didn’t think there would be an angel there.
- They didn’t think Jesus might not be there.
- They didn’t think Jesus would rise from the dead.
- They didn’t think that they would be the messengers of this astounding news.
1. We need the drama of Jesus.
2. We need the mission of Jesus.