"Who is in Charge at the Temple?"
Passage: John 2:12–2:22
Sunday Sermon: April 15, 2018
“It seems I’ve imagined him for all of my life
As the wisest of all of mankind
But if God’s holy wisdom is foolish to men
He must have seemed out of his mind
For even his family said he was mad
And the priests set a demon to blame
But God in the form of this angry young man
Could not have seemed perfectly sane.” Michael Card
“The temple was not fulfilling its God-ordained role as witness to the nations but had become, like the first temple, the premier symbol of a superstitious belief that God would protect and rally his people irrespective of their conformity to his will.” D.A. Carson
1. What did Jesus find in the Temple?
2. What did Jesus do with what He found in the Temple?
3. What did the religious people say about what Jesus did?
4. What does Jesus say to those who are willfully blind to the Temple?
5. What do we need to know about Jesus being with TACC.
More in The Fight: The Year of Prayer
October 14, 2018"Set Apart as Holy and Useful for Every Good Work"
October 7, 2018"‘ELECTION’ DAY: Forecast calls for Sunniest Day & Darkest Night!"
September 30, 2018"The Inefficiency of Love"