Providing Service and Loving Support
to the Body of Christ
TLC ministry strives to be a blessing and comfort to families and individuals by providing meals during significant life events and matching those who need assistance or services with those who wish to provide. Loving support of the community within the body of Christ allows us to live out God's word glorifying Him through service and love of one another.
We are now providing our TLC assistance through our own online "TACC TLC Ministry" site hosted by "Lotsa Helping Hands". This site provides a central location for people in our church family to request help for themselves or others in need as well as a place for volunteers to offer a helping hand. It also allows us to go beyond providing meals to assisting with many other services required by those in our midst with needs.
To sign up to provide assistance:
- Go to the TACC TLC Ministry website
- Click on "Join This Community"
- Complete the requested information and click "Send Email"
- An email will be sent to our TLC Coodinator so that she can allow you into the community
- When you receive your confirmation email, go to TACC TLC Ministry and sign in
- Check the calendar for current service opportunities! Green date boxes indicate "Help Needed" and blue date boxes indicate "Needs Met"
- Visit the site or check your email regularly for new needs, announcements and information
To request assistance or to let us know of a need:
Email Women's Ministries to notify the TLC system of a need.
You only need to sign up once. You will be notified by email when assistance is needed and you will then have an opportunity to fill needs on the "Lotsa Helping Hands" calendar.