We have a variety of small groups who read and study the Bible, pray, and encourage each other. We also have a Men's No Greens dinner 3-4 times a year.
"Be on the alert, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong." 1 Corinthains 16:13
1. Men sharpening other men by encouragment, teaching, rebuke, correction, and training in righteousness.
2. Lives that are totally committed to the spread of the Gospel.
3. A passionate, bold, manly, and unapologetic love for Jesus Christ.
4. Men acting like men.
5. Humble reliance on God in prayer.
6. Courage - men who do not complain. Men who are willing to follow in the steps of Jesus in suffering. Men who look to the future expectantly, hopefully, and righteously.
7. Men who unapologetically love the local church at TACC.