"The Center of the Whole Bible"
Passage: Romans 3:21–3:26
Sunday Sermon: October 29, 2017
1. Sola Scriptura, the Scriptures are our highest authority for everything that matters.
2. Sola Gratia, we are saved from God’s wrath and judgment, by unmerited, undeserved Grace Alone.
3. Sola Fide, we do not work to be right, we trust in Christ. We have faith in Christ alone in order to be righteous.
4. Solus Christus, Christ alone, plus nothing, is the sole object of our faith, the sacrifice for our sin.
5. Soli Deo Gloria, God alone is our boast, and our glory.