"Taft Avenue Inn: God's Innkeepers"
1. Review what you understand you ought to do (Luke 10:25-29; Romans 3:23, 6:23, James 2:10, Galatians 3:10, 24, Romans 3:19-20).
2. Interpret carefully what ought to be done for the guest (Luke 10:30-34; Isaiah 53).
3. Dispense your gifts enthusiastically for the Inn (Luke 10:35; James 1:17, 2 Corinthians 5:15).
4. Expect to be compensated for being a reliable innkeeper (Luke 10:36-37; Mark 4:24-25)
Life Group Discussion Guide
1. What mistake did the expert in the Law made? Luke 10:25-29.
2. Can we do anything to inherit eternal life? The moment that our motives are to work for our salvation (meriting salvation), who/what are we leaving aside? Romans 4:1-8, 20-25; 5:1;
3. Why did Jesus reply “You have answered correctly?” Isaiah 61:1; James 4:6; Mark 4:10-12; John 9:41
4. What is the purpose for the Law? Romans 3:19-20. Have you seen yourself in the Ten Commandments? How many have you kept? Should the Ten Commandments be used in evangelism?
5. What did Christ do to take us out of the pit? Isaiah 53
6. What is the correct order?
_____ To do God’s work
_____ To believe what He has done for us
_____ To reflect on what we have done
_____ To live for Him
7. What was God’s intent for us after being born again? Ephesians 2:10
8. Is producing fruit optional for the believer? John 15:1-2. Can you relate to this verse? Has God pruned you so you can produce more fruit?
9. In what areas do you think God will make you accountable? Matthew 25:14-30; 2 Corinthians 5:10. How would you use your gifts in light of what we have studied?
More in Everyday Church in Relentless Pursuit
June 29, 2014"Bands of Brothers and Sisters - part 2"
June 19, 2014"Bands of Brothers and Sisters"
June 9, 2014"Worried About So Many Things? Get That Fixed Now!"